From the Director, Prof Chris Rowe
November has been a very exciting month for ADNeT, with many great successes and achievements to share with you:
- Six international and one Australian outstanding speakers have already confirmed they will speak at the Australian Dementia Forum 2021
- We have launched the call for abstracts for the Australian Dementia Forum 2021
- We have launched the Dementia Trial Volunteer Portal – a secure web-based portal where persons wanting to volunteer for Dementia prevention and treatment Clinical Trials can register their interest
- We launched the Dementia Clinical Trial App, which allows clinicians and individuals to locate and contact sites recruiting for dementia clinical trials in Australia.
- We launched our new website – with information organised around the various users of the site, making it easier to navigate and find what you are looking for.
- Three ADNeT Chief Investigators have been named “Highly Cited Researchers” – confirming their worldwide impact and influence in the field of neuroscience and behaviour.
I hope you take the time to read our newsletter and find out more.