The ADNeT Early Mid-Career Accelerator Group is excited to continue supporting the 12-month sponsorship program for Australian dementia researchers. The aim is to build capacity in early and mid-career researchers.
The ADNeT team will match you with a senior researcher who will agree to meet with you four times over the year to provide strategic career advice and opportunities.
We are now calling for Expressions of Interest for the 2023 program.
How to participate:
- Find out more about the program and register your interest by completing this Google form here and The information will assist your proposed sponsor in understanding your background and career highlights, in order to determine whether they are a good ‘fit’, as well as to provide some context to building up to a sponsor/ sponsee relationship over the course of the 12-month program.
- After the EOI closes, the ADNeT team will be in touch to commence the process of matching you with one of the sponsors you have nominated and the program can commence!
Benefits to you as an EMC Researcher
- Opportunities to expand your network, building new collaborations with senior dementia researchers
- Gain insights into your own skills and capabilities, boost your self-confidence in the things you do well, whilst also identifying areas for growth and improvement
- Learn about the different paths one can take in research, helping you refine strategies to take the next step in your own career development.
Please respond to this call for sponsees by COB 30 April 2023